Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Made in Slovenia

Every now and again I get to chatting with a new customer. Most I will never meet but chatting over the internet you still get to feel you know them. On occasion one of those customers will share their work too! In this case I had the opportunity to chat with a woman from Slovenia and had the pleasure of seeing her work. Milojka sent me pictures of a few pieces she made with some of my spacers she purchased and also some work without. Her work is beautiful! She doesn't sell on line yet but if you are interested in her work you can reach her here:studiomkl16@gmail.com and she now has a facebook page for you to check out!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Studio-mkl/211453558902794
Here are a few of her pieces............
This last one is definetly my favorite, I love the purple!
Till next time,
Sue aka glassymom

No comments:

Post a Comment