Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July already?

Geez, I can't believe its July already!! I've been so busy with life these days that I've totally neglected things.
I have been doing some earrings and kumihimo braids tho......that I can do at night while I'm sitting.
Want to see.......

So yes, I have been busy. We also lost a family member, my sister in law, who was more like a real sister to me that I've ever known. She passed on unexpectedly on March 6th, 2013. Her only daughter is getting married tomorrow, July 4th. Her mom will not physically be there in the traditional way but in spirit she will be there, with all. I was able to make a necklace for her daughter using cremains beads. They turned out beautiful and the necklace just reminds me so much of her moms blue eyes. Its not the same blue but they sparkle just like Lyns did when she smiled. I did take a few pictures before sending it up north for the wedding.




So I guess yes, i've been busy...... Hope your summer is going along wonderfully!
Till next time,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment