Monday, April 13, 2009

Good to be home!


Well yesterday we returned home from vacation. Five days spent in Las Vegas with 4 of our kids. It was stressful to say the least. I would never recomend taking kids to vegas unless they are ALL older. Our 6 year old was totally bored with most everything. Although we do have the cutest video of him dancing to the live band on Freemont Street. He didn't know I was filming him and he was going to town.....reminded me of the 70's with his funky dancing! It was so funny and I will probably hear myself laughing on the video when I finally upload it. We also have a 6 month old, she was fine. She loved the lights but is not crazy about loud sounds so in the video she has a bit of a fussy face. The two older ones seemed to enjoy themselves so that was good.

SO, now I am glad to be home! We arrived home at 3am sunday, Easter morning. Exhausted we got right to bed. I was definetly needing a creativity fix after a week of nothing but that certainly wasn't happening sunday! Today, finally........I got a 2 hour break and headed out to the torch. Its getting hot here already so dh had my ac cranked up and I was ready to roll.

I worked on another large group for The Hope Bracelet Project and then a few experiments and lastly a set of lentils. It felt SO good to get some of these ideas out of my head. (it gets kind of crouded in there sometimes) I still have other ideas and shame on me but I havne't written them down yet, oops. Hopefully I can get to the torch again tomorrow. Yes, it certainly is good to be home again. Vacation is nice but theres no place like home!

Till later,

Sue aka glassymom

No comments:

Post a Comment