Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whats New!

Boy am I slacking here lately. I've been busy with some custom orders, shops and also my facebook fan page and I get so side tracked. I get SO side tracked it isn't funny! LOL I have found myself mid listing an item on etsy and gotten up to get one of the kids a drink and started dinner, totally forgetting what I was doing! Any hoo, I wanted to let you know that I am having a small contest/drawing on my fan page. I have posted a picture of an item. I want you to tell me what you think it is! If you are wrong thats ok! I'm going to put you in a drawing to win. If you are right thats ok too, I'm going to give you two entrys!! Its that simple. Oh, and it started yesterday, Sept 11th. You have a week until Sept 18th. Thats it! More details are on my fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fragiacomo-Glass-Art/44067793484?ref=ts So pop on over and join my fan page and then enter my little contest!!

Till later,
Sue aka glassymom!

No comments:

Post a Comment