Saturday, November 12, 2011

A little taste of some new work

I just purchased a tutorial, now I'm not one to do this normally but it was such a great price and the shop is filled with wonderful tutorials and goodies! I now have 3 of their tutorials and have tried 2 so far.......what fun! They are also very clear on what you need and what you need to do. Awesome results for such a great price.......SO, have I peaked your curosity? want to see the beads I've done?

These are from the Modern Milan tutorial. I have more but showing the Rustic Onyx tutorial but I can't get the pictures to load so just the two for now but if you want to see more you can always head over to my etsy shop for a peek!
Now I bet you are wondering what etsy shop? Well, here is a link........go have a look, but please, dont buy them all, there are still some I want!! :) Lampwork Tutorial Glass Bead TUSCAN SUMMER Button by radiantmind http://etsy.me/uGu0N7
Till later,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment