Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy day!

Well today I didn't make it to the torch, we had family visit. My sister in law, neice and our son all came to visit today. I did get a little sewing done since I was working on it when they arrived. I'm making pillows for our vacation! LOL
This am I got my goodies out of the kiln, all brights, YUM!!! I have a bunch of spacers the last few days for a custom order, which is coming along nicely! I do have some pics of them fresh out of the kiln so I will post them in place of the "fresh from the oven" pic that I have up already.
I am having so much fun making the off mandrel pendants that joe showed how to make. They are a blast and come out so cool. I keep coming up with new ideas for color combos!
Tomorrow will be another day away from the torch. I'm going to visit my nana who is just diagnosed with Alsheimers. She has moved into an assisted living. We will be gone for the day since it is a 2 hour drive each way. I am hoping to get back on the torch friday, we'll see. In the mean time I'll just jot these little ideas down in my sketch book so I remember them!! In the between time watch for new listings in my Etsy store and my Artfire store....I'm determined to get a few things listed!!
Thanks for stopping by............
Sue aka glassymom

2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors coming out of your kiln! The Fresh from the Oven pic is a great touch for your blog, Sue. I'm sending you safe travel wishes for today, and I'm thinking of your nana. I'll bet it has been a bit of comfort to have you there today while she's making this adjustment to a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, thank you! You are the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete